Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Complete Opposite of Vegan

I was looking for something kind of mindless to watch in the mid afternoon, and I saw that Bizarre Foods was on, and it was set in LA. So, I decided to check out what kind of weird crap people eat here. Big mistake.

The first thing that I see is the process of making head cheese. I nearly vomited. It's so freaking gross, I seriously can't believe anyone thought to do that.

The next thing I see is a baby pig being boiled. A whole baby pig. In goose or duck fat. And the guys were drooling over this. I changed the channel. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I honestly can't believe there is baby pig on a menu here. EEEeeeeek. Needless to say, I won't be setting foot in that establishment. Or watching that show again.

No comments:

Post a Comment