Thursday, November 18, 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 18: Cupcakes, Again!

I had eaten all the cookies. They were delicious cookies. But they were gone.

I needed something sweet to eat. Two carrots were aging in my fridge, along with a bowl of cream cheese frosting. Both enough for another batch of Carrot Cake Cupcakes :)

I started to gather my ingredients, when I realized I was missing one - soy yogurt. Not to fret! I had some Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese in the fridge. I figured that would work.

I substituted the Tofutti for the yogurt exactly. It mixed in fine, but once I mixed in the dry ingredients, it was a little thick, so I just added some plain unsweetened soymilk to thin it out.

They came out just as great as before. The only difference was that this batch was just a little lighter in color.

Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment