Monday, November 8, 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 8: Shopping Day!

Before I get into it, I just saw that I have followers! Thanks for following - now I really have to keep up with my posts.

In addition to being excited about having followers (and that Conan starts tonight), I am looking forward to grocery shopping and starting to make some recipes! I actually got my act together and made a kinda flexible menu for this week. Oh yeah, and I'm excited because it's my birthday week!

For breakfast this week, we have cereal, English muffins, and tons of instant oatmeal left over from a recent trip. Because the BF takes lunch to work, lunches will consist of leftovers from dinners the night before. For dinner, I will COOK!

I decided to make one really easy meal, a couple of fairly easy meals, one pretty complicated meal, and one dessert (for my birthday!). Here's what's on the menu for this week:
I'll take pictures and review the dishes.

All right, I'm off to the store. Or stores, plural, depending on whether or not I can get all the ingredients in one place. I'll report back with findings.

I'll take you to my leader

No comments:

Post a Comment