Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Vegan MoFo Day 10: Leftovers and Cupcakes

We have too much food right now.

There's still some pasta left from Sunday night; fried rice and stir-fry from Monday night; and a lot of the breakfast casserole that the BF made for me yesterday. It didn't help that he forgot to bring lunch with him yesterday, and that we did a take out picnic last night.

So, there's a whole lot of food in the fridge. Tomorrow, we'll be gone all day, so I won't/shouldn't make the quiche until at least Friday. Hm...

One thing one can never really have too much of, however, is dessert! Yesterday, I made Carrot Cake Cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I haven't had carrot cake in a long time, and it just seemed like the perfect fall sweet. Pics below, though I forgot to take any while I mixed the batter :(

Mmm... vegan cream cheese frosting!

Chillin' out

All frosted and ready to eat!

By the by, I was a little too lazy to frost them as instructed (rolling the generously frosted cupcakes in chopped walnuts), so I just had the BF stick a walnut in the center of each of them. Also, walnuts look like lungs. Just saying.

come on over...

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious, I still haven't made those cupcakes but I really should.

    ReplyDelete